Caden was selected as star student of the week for his class. This means that he gets to bring home the class mascot...Olivia! She is a beautiful stuffed pig! Well needless to say we have gone Hog Wild this week! Olivia comes home with her diary. I'll let the pictures tell the story...






Honestly we had a great time showing Olivia around, she was so fun and certainly not a Boar!
We also received a wonderful email from Caden's teacher again today. "Mr. and Mrs. Moore,
Caden continues to be a pleasure to teach and a role model for his peers. I can not tell you how much we enjoy having him in our classroom. (We even love that snaggly tooth that just won't fall out too!)" It is such a blessing to have a teacher that believes in giving postive feedback on children!
3 comments:
It looks like you & Olivia have had a LOT of FUN! I'm so glad that Caden's teacher is so positive. I'm so proud of you too! Love, YaYa
I love this post. It makes me laugh! We are going to have to think pretty hard to come up with activities for Noah and Olivia when its his turn to pig-sit! I know Mrs. Pf got quite a laugh when she saw these cute pics! :)
HI KIM
where is the update you told me you would be writing? Just giving you a hard time. thanks for dinner the other night, let's do it again soon.
love,
JVS
Post a Comment