Caden has lost 2 teeth and 1 is soon to follow
Alli loves kindergarten
Cleaned out our garage
Avoided a Gang Fight
Had friends over for dinner
Hosted a Crop
Painted our bathroom & living room
Set up Operation Christmas Child Collection Boxes
It sounds like alot and it has been! But it has been awesome! Alli started her first full week of school on the 14th. I went to Camp Nancy and scrapbooked all week! It was so much fun and I think it made the adjustment a lot easier. I was so excited to finish my 2006 album! I guess 2007 is next! Once Friday rolled around the kids were ready for some down time! During the next week, I worked on projects around the house...namely Laundry! We also cleaned out our garage, had some friends over for dinner, Caden lost his front tooth & so did our next door neighbor! Same tooth! The kids decided to have a " We Love Dad Day" so we made some yummy Elvis waffles for Daddy & that afternoon they danced in the rain! On Saturday we ran so errands at the mall while the kids went to screamin mimi's. We were leaving the mall around 8 when we started seeing all the folks pouring out and the police sirens. I am so glad we avoided the fight, but we did count 62 police cars as we were trying to leave the mall! Friday I help set up 5 local Dollar Tree Stores as collection centers for Operation Christmas Child. Please stop by this month and drop an item or two in the bins!
The following Saturday we went out on Aunt
Debbie and Uncle Jay's boat! Debbie got a new raft for her birthday so we took turns and went for a ride! The big & little kids loved it! We painted our living room! Thanks Gretchen for the color help! I love the Edamame! Tonight we celebrated Mom & Tom's 25th wedding anniversary at Frankie's! We all played laser tag and rode the go carts!
We have had a fun but busy month but I wouldn't change a moment of it! What a blessing to be able to spend so much time with our family and friends! Praise for our friend and neighbor Rachel! The cancer is gone! Please pray for my friend Karen. She is having a c-section on Tuesday and there are lots of complications! Promise to blog soon!
The following Saturday we went out on Aunt
Debbie and Uncle Jay's boat! Debbie got a new raft for her birthday so we took turns and went for a ride! The big & little kids loved it! We painted our living room! Thanks Gretchen for the color help! I love the Edamame! Tonight we celebrated Mom & Tom's 25th wedding anniversary at Frankie's! We all played laser tag and rode the go carts!
We have had a fun but busy month but I wouldn't change a moment of it! What a blessing to be able to spend so much time with our family and friends! Praise for our friend and neighbor Rachel! The cancer is gone! Please pray for my friend Karen. She is having a c-section on Tuesday and there are lots of complications! Promise to blog soon!








3 comments:
Finally, an update!! You have managed to pack a lot into a few weeks. The blog looks great....so many cute pictures. Especially the one of Noah and Caden! I might need a copy of that one!! You should've posted a picture of the new paint in the living room too! (It looks great, btw!) Thanks for sharing with us! See ya tonight! GNO WOOHOO!!!!
I love all of the pictures...I need a CD of them so I can print them off at work...cant wait to go back to the lake on the "chariot war bird"..we had such a great time!!! love you all!! aunt debbie :)
I love the lake pictures & the FAMILY FUN PICS at Frankie's for our 25th Anniversary! Please send me a copy of these or make a CD for more prints..OK? Love, YaYa
Post a Comment