Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back on Track...1 that is!




Hello faithful readers...I know it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post but the kids were tracked out so we stayed on the go! I took the term "stay at home" mom loosely! Our last fling of track out, I took the kids down to Cherry Grove for a couple of days. Andy wasn't able to go, but I was determined to get some beach photos this summer. You know the scrapbooker in me couldn't let a season go without some photos. Unfortunately, the weather was not on my same wave length! Windy...did I mention it was Windy! Our first day they did get to play on the beach and jump some waves. I did eventually snap a few fun shots...and we headed home before the big storm. We had a great time at the beach. My cousin Courtney was able to join us for a little fun in the sun one day!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute pictures!
Love,
YaYa

JVS said...

yeah! see, you could use those pics and they are so cute!
glad we could get together last week and hope we can do it again soon

love,
me

Gretchen said...

gorgeous pics, as usual!

Carron Crew said...

Glad you guys got to go to the beach even with the wind!

Suz said...

Girl, it is the middle of October. Where are all your pumpkin pictures? Just kidding. Love the beach pics.
Let's get together soon.