Well I don't exactly know what happened but the month of October just flew by! So just to keep you posted here is a quick rundown of our month...we mulched the yard, Caden received his 1st grade Bible from church, the kids started Tae Kwon Do, Andy's sister Sally got married, Andy's 36th Birthday, Field Trip to Ganyard Hill Farm, Kids' weekend with YaYa & Granddaddy, Route 66 marriage retreat in Wilmington, My 35th Birthday, Rock Band 2, the Fair, Fall Fest, Operation Christmas Child Stuffing party, Field Trip to Marbles Museum, and Halloween!
























1 comment:
So, I don't understand...it doesn't really seem like you did anything for October. Is that why there are no posts??? ;-) Just got to give you a hard time. I'm glad you got a chance to post and look forward to seeing some of your fall family photos soon!
Love,
JVS
Post a Comment