We went over to YaYa & Granddaddy's for Christmas lunch with all of the family. It is always fun to see the kids playing with their cousins...at one point there was a pile of kids on the couch & after they all got off I saw that MacKenzie was on the bottom...you couldn't even see her! Following lunch the kids opened a few presents and then the adults exchanged gifts by drawing numbers and selecting from the pile. I guess we didn't buy so well... we came home with our own gifts...oh well...at least I liked what I brought!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Cousins Christmas
We went over to YaYa & Granddaddy's for Christmas lunch with all of the family. It is always fun to see the kids playing with their cousins...at one point there was a pile of kids on the couch & after they all got off I saw that MacKenzie was on the bottom...you couldn't even see her! Following lunch the kids opened a few presents and then the adults exchanged gifts by drawing numbers and selecting from the pile. I guess we didn't buy so well... we came home with our own gifts...oh well...at least I liked what I brought!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love all the updated stories and pictures. Now I feel like I was there! Love you guys. Susan
Enjoyed reading all your Christmas stories. Love the one of the kids sleeping under the tree. That was always a favorite tradition at my grandmother's house.
Let's try to get together soon.
Love,
Suz
Cute pic! can you teach me how you put those scrapbooked headings/title? I love how that looks!
Kelsey
Post a Comment