
Each time the kids track out I like to take advantage of our time off and take a little family road trip while Andy is holding down the fort at home. Madeline was visiting her grandparents and we decided to provide a shuttle service...taking Maddie from Fayetteville to Charlotte. Caden & Alli entertained her the entire drive! Then we met the Lynchs for dinner at Outback...Brayden is getting so big! The next day we went to Discovery Place... Caden loved the pirate exhibit! On Monday night we also got to visit with our friends the Reynolds! It was a great time to catch up fun seeing the kids playing together. We took them some Panthers plates that Tyler says he will proudly display! That night I let the kids stay up late so we could finish up Alli's latest puzzle. Thanks for all the help from Aunt Brenda we got it done before Midnight!

Tuesday Susan & I loaded up the cars and headed to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville. It wasn't until we stopped for gas in Mooresville that I realized I left my purse in Matthews! Yikes! Thanks to Susan for filling up our tank, loaning us money & to Uncle Dan for overnighting my purse home! We were ranch bound! Such a cool place! The animals were so close! Caden had a close encounter with an ostrich but we all enjoyed feeding the giraffes, water buffalo & the llamas! On our way home we dropped Alli off at Gran's for a special granddaughter sleep over! They went to the library, had a picnic and played school. What a blessing for Alli to have this special time with Gran & PaPa!
No comments:
Post a Comment