
Andy gave me a new camera for my birthday! I was so excited! We typically use our digital SLR but it is big and sometimes too heavy to take out daily. So my sweet hubby made a very special trip to surprise me! Let me share that Andy had been sick with pneumonia for three weeks. Not able to walk more than 50 feet without getting winded. He hadn't been behind a wheel for weeks! So of course I was shocked when he handed me an early present! Come to find out he took the car out when the kids & I were at church! He was so sneaky he even heated up some chili and left it in the sink so I would think he ate that for dinner! All this effort to suprise little old me! Yes I did say old me....I am getting older but thankful for each day! Thank you Andy...I love you! and my new camera too!
No comments:
Post a Comment