Thursday, June 5, 2008
School's Out...Scream & Shout!
Well it is here! Summer time and I can hardly believe it! It sure does seem to fly by! I guess it is about time that I join the blog world. I already have it as part of my daily routine to read through my friends blogs and see what they are up to. Hopefully, I too can be a blogger! Since we are in year round school we are enjoying our summer now! We have 32 days to fit in...swim lessons, dr. appts, lake trip, dentist, a graduation in Richmond, Kings Dominion, Vacation Bible School, Family Reunion, Beach, Trip to Charlotte, eye doctor, back to school shopping, and the pool. Ok so now after typing all of that I am exhausted and we have only begun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the email reminder! It doesn't sound like you will have any time for relaxing any time soon! Welcome to the land of blog! Next time: pictures!
Rach
And in 33 days, scrapbooking all those pictures you take!
Post a Comment