Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Summer Time & the living is easy...
Sorry for the delay in posts this week...it has been a little busy. We had VBS last week so our days were filled with crafts, songs and more crafts! The kids really enjoyed seeing some old friends and so did I! In fact, one morning one of my girlfriends and I had a trip to the spa while the kids were VBS-ing. This weekend we had a special visit from Aunt Amy, Anna, Gran & PaPa. Despite our attempt to visit the pool and the huge rain that followed we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
very cute pics Kim...bryan's parents just left this morning and I think B and I will be heading out tomorrow to try and catch some rays at the beach...love ya!
ahhh, yes the spa ...that was great!
love the action shots
Post a Comment