Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ABC...easy as 123

Yep our little girl is now a big kindergartner! I can hardly believe it! Today was her first real day of school. She didn't even need mom to walk her in to her class. Thanks to her big brother and neighbor Noah for making sure she found the right room! I will say I have no idea what they are doing at school but our little gator has more energy when she gets off the bus than I have ever seen! Mom held up pretty well today. I am scrapbooking this week at camp Nancy! Thanks for keeping me smiling Nancy! Alli was so excited about school. YaYa took her out to buy her a new outfit for the first day. Those who know her well please note the Paris outfit! Only 12 1/2 years till our trip! Sorry for the delay in the post...despite the scrapping...last week was spent with lots of mommy/daughter time! thanks to all of those who have offered encouraging words and prayers on our behalf this week!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

My bags will be packed in exactly 12 1/2 years.

Oui?