no they don't just go round in round! The kids and I spent our lunch hour delivering meals to those who can't get out on their own. I was fully prepared to drive all of over town but much to my
surprise we only drove about 9 miles total! Thanks Meals on Wheels for the awesome directions. Both
Caden & Alli helped deliver the meals and I think their smiles went a long way with the folks we delivered to. This also gave me the opportunity to talk to the kids about how we can help others who need our help. When I asked them why we should Alli
replied with "because that will put a smile on God's face!" and
Caden quickly added "and we can be more like Jesus, you know how he did that thing with the fish and chips!" I couldn't help but laugh...so true and so innocent! I encourage each of you to put a smile on God's face and enjoy delivering some fish n chips!


2 comments:
i love the fish and chips comment ... out of the mouths of babes!
That is hilarious! Kid's say the funniest things. What a great thing to do with the kids. We'll definitely have to try it sometime!
Rach :)
Post a Comment