





To my few readers let me say I am so sorry that I have not been posting in the past month! So in usual fashion I will give you a brief rundown on what we have been up to! We celebrated Bailey's 10th birthday! The last weekend in January we headed to Cherry Grove to help my aunt & uncle get their beach house ready to rent this season. It is amazing what some paint can do! By the way it is called the Seabunny and can be found on the Elliott Realty site. January ended with a great Superbowl Party at our friends the Tillers. Funny thing...at the party instead of watching football I was chatting with my friend Heather. She & her hubby are expecting their 1st babies...twins...woohoo...anyway the conversation was about falling down stairs! I joked about it & then.....Tuesday Feb 3rd 6am...the joke was over! As I was letting out George my foot slipped and down I went. After 10 days of pain I did get xrays & no broken tailbone...just a slight fracture. I was almost completely out of commission. Except I was hosting a wedding shower for my cousin and had 25 folks coming on Sunday to my house. Thankfully my other cousins were hosting it with me and they all came to town and helped get ready. The kids had pajama day at school, we also celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday with Green Eggs & Ham! Don't you just love my Thing Hair! We celebrated Valentine's Day with a visit from Gran & PaPa. Alli showed them how she can ride her bike... two wheels! After Geocaching we had an early dinner at the Peddler! Yummy!


We finished out February with new belts in TaeKwonDo, Our babysitter's quincenarra, some geocaching and we even managed to do a little organizing in the house! March brought another snow! Which meant another day of Saturday school! But now we are tracked out! Three weeks of family time! Side note here...we really love the year round calendar! We have already been to the beach for my cousin's wedding and we leave for Disney on Thursday! Now off to pack & get ready for some Disney magic!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Alli's hair is getting so long. I love it pulled half back she looks so grown up. Have fun in Disney!
Been waiting for another post.. hehe! Sorry to hear about your fall, we ALL can relate to that pain. Alli looks so cute in all of these pics. Have fun at disney and make sure to blog with lots of pics afterwards. I can't believe it is already March 18th.
Kelsey
Have a fabulous time at Disney!
Tell Mickey and the gang that we said, "Hello!"
I am catching up with all my blogs. Loved all the pictures.
Post a Comment