Saturday, May 9, 2009

Disney Daze!!!

Hello to my few readers! Sorry for the delay but honestly we have been out of town or preparing to go out of town or recovering from being out of town since my last post!


Disney...9 days...one family...tons of fun!

Best Meal : LeCellier - we liked it so much we ate there twice!

Best Character : Mad Hatter - breakfast at 1900 Park Fare

Best Roller Coaster: Rockin' Roller Coaster - the kids loved it so did we!

Best Ride : Toy Story Mania - well worth the 40 minute wait!

Best Surprise : Grand Marshals in Magic Kingdom Parade

Best Family Time : the entire trip!


I am taking a turn at digital scrapbooking with this trip so hopefully there will be some spreads to show you soon! It was certainly a trip to remember! We were also able to spend time with our friends the Treichlers and the Swopes who were in Disney at the same time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really do want to see your digital pages. The older I get, the more I seem to be leaning that way (or maybe it's just away from regular scrapbooking).

Along that same line, are you going to CKC in Charlotte this August? My cohorts and I are going...