Saturday, May 9, 2009

Romantic Getaway

Andy & I took a spontaneous trip...cruisin the Caribbean! We will celebrate our 11 year anniversary this May and my cousin is getting married that same day! Since we wouldn't be able to celebrate then we thought we would early. Our cruise took us to Key West, and Belize City. Thanks to the swine flu we didn't stop in Cozumel! We loved the Key Lime in Key West and we rode 4 wheelers and went cave exploring in Belize! The trip was extremely relaxing and knowing the kids were in good hands with YaYa, Granddaddy, Aunt Debbie & Uncle Jay it was a great vacation. In fact I am not sure the kids wanted us to come home! I can't believe it has been 11 years since Andy & I got married. Our life together is amazing his is my best friend! I love waking up next to him each day & I look forward to many more years together!




4 comments:

Carron Crew said...

You look so good! Can't wait to see you guys soon. I am glad you were able to get away and relax! Happy early anniversary!

Gretchen said...

WOw! You've been a busy blogger!

What a fun trip!!! A little jealous, but that's okay.Wink wink!

JVS said...

thanks for all the bloggin....i enjoyed reading each and every one! And i love the pic of you in the dress...you're lookin' good girl!

Suz said...

You have been busy with your blog! You and Andy look so cute on your romantic getaway.

Ok, we need to get together so you can show me some of your tricks on how you post your pictures. Are the pictures of St. Patrick's day a page layout of were you able to post them that way. I really like it.