
We celebrated Mother's Day with a wonderful time! Church, Lunch, Nap, Strawberries! Then we were in full swing of the last month of school. Caden & his class put on their play The Odyssey. We signed the kids up for swimteam this summer. I don't think I had any idea how much time this was going to take! We are at the pool everyday it seems! But our little Marlin Maniacs are swimming like fish! Caden turned 8! Yes I did say 8! Wow he has grown up so fast! I love his personality...he is so kind and such a good friend. So for his birthday we took 11 of his friends to the movies to see Night at the Museum 2! Our dear friend and babysitter graduated from STMA...she is off to Cathloic U in the fall! Gran & PaPa came for a visit.

Susan & Maddie came to stay for a few days and loved splashing in the pool! We cooked out for Memorial Day & didn't send the kids to school! Bailey & George went to Pet Day at LES!
playing with Ms. Grace their dog! Celebrated Father's Day with brunch and Sunset Slush! The kids and I gave Andy two suger gliders for Father's Day. I'll post more later on how ZuZu & Hatch are adjusting to our family! Granddaddy & YaYa were able to join us! Andy wanted us to work in the yard for his day so we planted, weeded & mowed! After we headed to Chargrill! Yummy! Smore's with friends! Swim Meets, Celebrated JVS's birthday, had some friends over for dinner. Shopping for school supplies. Now we have one more week before school starts! I can't believe it...it will be bitter sweet. I think they are so excited about the new school year! Alli is going to have the same teacher Caden had last year & Caden will have Mrs. Wood. We look forward to what this year will hold.
4 comments:
Welcome back! Whew...I'm tired just reading about all of your adventures!
Thanks for sharing...love all the photos. The wedding pics are beautiful.
Hope to see you soon!
H
Great to finally here about everything that has been happening in your family. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about all of your fun. Congratulations on all the milestones. I know Jenn and Bryan had a great time with you.
Thanks for sharing.
Kelsey
Goodness...that exhausted me just reading it! It sounds like y'all have had a blast the last couple of months. When we went to GWL, it was a combo Andrew's birthday/Mother's Day trip. Andrew's part was GWL while mine was shopping at IKEA!!! I am still plotting for a time to go back!
Wow! You have been busy. Looks like ya'll had a fun summer.
Post a Comment