Monday, July 13, 2009

baby brayden visits

Thanks to Grandmommy Virgina & Mommy Rebecca...young Brayden was able to make his first road trip to Raleigh! It was so much fun to have our cousins visit. We went shopping, out to dinner with more family members and they joined us for the kids swim meet! Brayden was a champ...cheering them on even in the heat & humidity. Rebecca hasn't had very much sleep since this little one doesn't want to sleep in his own room, so I wanted to help out my cousin and give her a good nights rest. Selfishly, I also got to spend the evening with a sweet little baby and knew I could give him back the next morning! Don't get any ideas...Andy & I feel very blessed with our two! They did have fun holding their new little cousin and Alli loved giving him a bottle!


No comments: