Wednesday, July 15, 2009
just keep swimming!
just keep swimming...everyone singing along with Dory now??? Last night we had another swim meet. Now let me say that at the beginning of the season, neither Caden nor Alli knew what an official stoke was. Alli would often doggie paddle down the pool and not put her face in the water. But last night...that all changed! Caden & Alli love backstoke. Caden was second in his heat and Alli won hers! I can't wait to up load the photo to show you her excitement when she realized she won! Go Alli & Caden! One more meet to go...just keep swimming...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great job, swimmers! I'm so proud of each of you! Love, YaYa
Way to Go Allie and Caden!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Congrats Alli and Caden. I have been on a swim team since 2001. This year was my first year not participating. I even swan yearround for 2 years. Fun times. Swimming is such good exercise. Its a great thing to love. Have a great rest of the summer.
Kelsey
i've been waiting for the photos...i can't wait to see Alli's expression! congrats to caden and alli for doing such a great job!
Post a Comment