Last Thursday we went to dinner with Aunt Ishe (Sally) and her fiance Ron. After dinner we took the kids bowling for the first time! Not bad...gotta love bumpers. Caden got a 96 and Alli an 84!
Enjoyed reading your blog! The kids are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe they have started school. I LOVED your idea of having them help with Meals on Wheels. I will have to remember that when my kids get a little older. Look forward to checking back on your blog. I think of you often and hope to see you soon. Have a great day! Suzanne
1 comment:
Enjoyed reading your blog! The kids are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe they have started school. I LOVED your idea of having them help with Meals on Wheels. I will have to remember that when my kids get a little older.
Look forward to checking back on your blog. I think of you often and hope to see you soon.
Have a great day!
Suzanne
Post a Comment