Sunday, July 12, 2009

pencils & crayons & notebooks...oh my!

Yes it is that time of year again...back to school! The kids have finished their first week of school and are both very excited about what the year will hold. One of my good friends posted on her blog her daughter's 1st day of school photos...well I too went for a little trip down memory lane.
It is so neat to see how different they look from year to year! Caden may be in for a bit of a suprise this year with all of the homework...or at least Andy & I will be! Alli has really gone from little girl to 1st grader with ease! She loves school...but last year her teacher called her Florence Nightengale. Alli visited the office at least once a day for ice for herself or a classmate that was "injured". Susan maybe she will be a nurse just like you! Well once we found out she had Mrs. Pfanmiller, we warned her of the ice queen! Here is the email I received after her first day...

"She had a good day today....earned a sticker, volunteered for everything and only asked for ice once!" Here are her photos from last year and this year...wow time flies!












1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the seqence of first day of school pictures! They are growing up so fast! Love, yaYa