Friday, July 2, 2010

Every Rose has it's thorn....

Alli was a beautiful Rose in the CDC production of Snow White. She was so excited to dance for all of her family & friends. She was able to perform for Gran, PaPa, YaYa, Granddaddy, Aunt Frances, Lindsey, Ms. Nicole, Daddy, Caden, & Mommy! Daddy & Caden brought her roses!

As for the reason for my post title...above is a photo of Alli & her friend Kate. On the night of the recital my friend Jennifer (Kate's mom) & I volunteered to be the back stage moms. Well...in all fairness there were 3 of us for our roses and only 1 mom for the bubbles...but I was ready to pop some bubbles by the end of the night! No seriously it was fine but I had to get a little tough. Felt kind of like a thorn! Thanks to all those who came to see Alli. YaYa & Aunt Debbie came to see the Friday night show & brought her roses too!

No comments: