This past week Alli had the opportunity to go to horseback riding camp at Dead Broke Farm. We had our ups and downs with the horses...Monday she fell off...Tuesday tears...Wednesday didn't ride...Thursday rode with help...Friday trotted on her own! Alli may not be the next horse whisperer but she certainly has a love for animals. On her first day she jumped in the bunny pen and picked up this sweet bunny. I couldn't help but take a photo...remembering a photo taken 5 years ago! My how time flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is just as sweet as ever. I sure do love her!
Love, YaYa
Awwwww! That picture of her with all those curls around her face is so cute! Love the big girl braids too. Its amazing how fast they grow up. Sniff Sniff...
I had so much fun catching up on your blog! Ok, I will have to say I am just a little (ok, alot) jealous of your St. Lucia trip. You have a sweet hubby!
Love all the pics. Let's try to catch up when I am back in the big city! Miss you.
Post a Comment