the past 5 years! But enough about me...Caden & Alli are out of school! WooHoo now what does that mean? They now expect me to become their cruise director...plan activities, playdates and generally entertain them on a whim! So call me Julie for the next 3 weeks! (gotta love the Love Boat) We are off to Lake Gaston thanks to our friends the Centenos! Before we left the kids took their teachers these little thank yous! I am loving the little chinese take out boxes from Swoozies!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Scream and Shout!
Scream & Shout...Track One is tracking out! Yes it is hard to believe but it has been 9 weeks since Caden & Alli started school! Many people have asked me what I am doing with my time while the kids are in school and I can honestly say I don't really know how to answer that! I have successfully painted a few rooms, organized some closets, cleaned out under some beds, scrapbooked a little, done some laundry and even had lunch with a few friends. But to be quite frank it has been LONELY. Fortunately, Andy does work from home some days so I have had his company, but I still miss my two little kiddos while they are in school. And since I am without kids it seems all my friends that have younger kids think I don't want to be around kids so we don't seem to get together. Ladies, did you hear that??? I still love kids! Honestly my lunch with Suz and her kids was one of the highlights of my week! It is fun to watch other moms try to juggle kids and a conversation over lunch! Of couse I did try to help! But now I know how I have been for
the past 5 years! But enough about me...Caden & Alli are out of school! WooHoo now what does that mean? They now expect me to become their cruise director...plan activities, playdates and generally entertain them on a whim! So call me Julie for the next 3 weeks! (gotta love the Love Boat) We are off to Lake Gaston thanks to our friends the Centenos! Before we left the kids took their teachers these little thank yous! I am loving the little chinese take out boxes from Swoozies!
the past 5 years! But enough about me...Caden & Alli are out of school! WooHoo now what does that mean? They now expect me to become their cruise director...plan activities, playdates and generally entertain them on a whim! So call me Julie for the next 3 weeks! (gotta love the Love Boat) We are off to Lake Gaston thanks to our friends the Centenos! Before we left the kids took their teachers these little thank yous! I am loving the little chinese take out boxes from Swoozies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment