A few weeks ago I posted about all of the mountains that my family & friends have been dealing with. I have a couple of updates...
Rachel - has had another surgery this week , they took all the lymph nodes under her right arm, but is recovery well...she is already doing some beautiful digi scraping! Love the new pages Rach!
Amy - started her treatments on Monday. I talked with her hubby last night and she is having some pain for 3 hours after treatment and then just dull pain until the next day when she gets to go and start it all over again!
Karen- still dealing with some ear issues but praise Joshua is growing leaps and bounds!
Ami - had her precious baby on Friday. They are at home and not sleeping! (remember those days!)
Susan - they have successfully moved to Germany. They have a cute 4 bedroom! So if you are headed to over, give them a call!
Brenda ( my aunt, Susan's mom) is doing better. Her hair is starting to grow back and she is feeling alot better after chemo!
I don't have updates on the others...I also mentioned about a few I couldn't share...those are still out there and still in major need of prayer! But I have one HUGE praise! Andy's mother received a treatment last year for her health issues. It was called an IVIG. Well the first treatment worked but it was to be followed up with several more treatments, to be given 2 weeks apart. Well unfortunately insurance put a hold on the treatments (even though they worked) and was going to charge Jane & Dennis for this. We are talking mega-moola! So long story....Amy (Andy's sister) was able to get Jane approved to start the treatments again! And they will be covered! People this is an answer to our prayers! God is Good! Hopefully she can start before Sally ( Andy's sister) and Ron's wedding so she will have more energy and be able to enjoy this celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment