So what does that mean??? Well my friend Gretchen asked me to write 6 unique things about me.
1. I love to take a bath...honestly I could take up to 2 or 3 a day if time (& water ) permitted.
2. I really like to read but rarely do because I just can't put down a book once I start.
3. I love music but even though I probably know the lyrics I can not tell you the name or artist!
4. I have sweet teeth...not just one! I love sweets...brownies are evil!
5. I strongly dislike Laundry and believes multiplies when you don't do it!
6. I get very frustrated when waiters ask if I would like a refill of my Diet Coke when they bring my food. Do they really think I would eat the entire meal with no drink?
I now would like to tag the following ladies...
Rachel
The Sherman Special
Life with the Lords
Carron Crew
The Truluck's
The Enskyys
If I've tagged you, then post 6 unusual things about yourself with a link back to me. Then, tag, you're it!
Go tag 6 of your fave's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your blog is so fun! I chuckled about the waiter and the diet coke. I don't like when you pay the bill and the waiter says "Do you want change?" I think bring my change and then I will decide what the tip is.
Great Blog! I will be back!
-Sandy Toes
You are too funny about your baths!
Hi Kimberly,
I just wanted to leave you a note to say that I'm thinkin' about you guys and all the fun you're having at the lake. by the way, thanks for my FB flair, I sent you one back!
Love,
JVS
Post a Comment