So I am sitting here catching up on some blogging while Andy & the kids have gone to bed. I just looked over at the clock and saw something that still sends chills up my spine. Not the fact that it is after midnight but that it is September 11th. I just went to You Tube...and watched the Alan Jackson song tribute...as tears fall I remember...alan jackson- Where were you september 11th
Take time today to pray for our country...and to remember
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so I am writing a comment because I don't know how to send a side hug. It is a day to remember and say a quick prayer for all who were and continue to be affected by that horrible day. Take care, love you guys susan
ok now I realize a comment is a side hug!
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I hardly ever get any comments, so it is cool to know that others are reading it. How did you format your blog to have that cute heading with "Having Moore Fun" and you little paragraph??? That is soo cute! Great to here from you. Tell Alli I said hello!
Hugs and Best Wishes,
Kelsey
i love all your updates kim and it looks like the fam is having fun at the lake. enjoy the rest of your time there and see you when you get back!
jvs
Post a Comment