
It is hard to believe that December 1st Alli turned 6! Where is my little baby? Not here! I hope you enjoy this quick stroll down memory lane! She is growing up so fast! I am so proud of the girl that she has become. She is doing so well in school, her teacher says she is a joy to teach! She loves to play with her friends and does pretty well being the only girl her age in our neighborhood. It really is fun to watch her and Caden together. They are the best of friends. They are always looking out for one another. We hadn't planned a party for her birthday since we were going to NYC. YaYa & Granddaddy gave her an American Girl Doll and we were going to get to buy it in the store! But even though that made since to mom it didn't to her. So for her birthday we took 5 little girls to get their nails done by Ms. Cindy and then headed over to McDonalds to meet up with 6 boys for a little par
ty!


They all had so much fun...and of course we had to have a theme...this year...Hello Kitty! Here is your challenge blog readers...can you name what the theme from Alli's birthdays each year 1-5? Don't let the photos confuse you...
1 comment:
Alli looks SO GROWN UP standing next to that tree! I can't believe my youngest granddaughter is now 6! WOW!!! I love you lots & lots! Love YaYa
Post a Comment