Saturday, December 20, 2008
On the Well Side!
Alli had her 6 year well visit yesterday...happy to report all is well! I needed to blog about one funny moment. Upon arrival to the doctor we walked in and Alli made sure to sit on the well side of the waiting room. After meeting with the nurse and finding out Alli grew 3 inches since February, it was time to tell her she had to get 2 shots. Now let me tell you this girl shakes at the thought of shots. Alli was so upset and all she kept saying was " but tell them I sat on the well side...no shots...tell them I sat on the well side!" Needless to say she took her shots, with tickle puppy in hand, like a big girl. And after a cherry lollipop she was fine! Hopefully we'll stay on the well side!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment