The kids and I bought Andy Rock Band 2 for his birthday in October. I know not everyone knows this but the Moore family really Rocks! Well we think so anyway! Alli loves to sing Eye of the Tiger and Caden is getting pretty good on bass and drums! Honestly, I think that is why we didn't do much in November...we were having to much fun with our friends playing RB2! We decided to keep with the theme when sending out our Christmas cards. Below is just too sweet not to share! Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Have a Rockin Christmas
The kids and I bought Andy Rock Band 2 for his birthday in October. I know not everyone knows this but the Moore family really Rocks! Well we think so anyway! Alli loves to sing Eye of the Tiger and Caden is getting pretty good on bass and drums! Honestly, I think that is why we didn't do much in November...we were having to much fun with our friends playing RB2! We decided to keep with the theme when sending out our Christmas cards. Below is just too sweet not to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I really do love these Rock Band Stars!
Post a Comment