Another quick funny story this time about Alli...Christmas to me is such a special time of year! Andy & I have tried to keep the "I wants" to a minimum with the kids, still allowing the magic of Santa but focusing on the true meaning of the season. So just like Baby Jesus received three gifts from the wisemen...Santa brings 3 gifts to Caden & Alli. With every commercial or Toystore mailer the "list" changes. But there has been one constant on Alli's list. This is our dialog from the other day...
Alli "MaMa, I know what I want for Christmas"
Me "What is it?"
Alli "I want Biscuit, the dog"
Me "Alli, honey, Biscuit is pretty expensive & I don't think Mommy & Daddy can get that for you"
Alli "I know, so I am going to ask Santa for it"
Me "Alli, that might be too expensive for Santa too!"
Alli "I was already thinking about that...so I am going to set my piggy bank next to Santa's milk & cookies and he can take what he needs!"
We'll have to wait & see what Santa brings! After telling Dad about this conversation I am sure she won't be disappointed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment