Friday, June 25, 2010

Monday = celebrating with friends

We drove in from our trip on Sunday night...fortunately I was already prepared for Christmas week. The tree was decorated, sweets were made & gifts purchased. So with a few loads of laundry under our belts we spent the evening catching up with our friends the Treichlers. They gave the kids Legos & Rachel even found the movie Fern Gully! (We toured it in Jamaica but had never seen the movie!) Caden & Alli were most excited about giving Noah his Ugly Doll! Alli helped pick out a beautiful new cross for Emma's Room too! Rachel loved her Faith plaque & we have certainly enjoyed the towel warmer! I love this sweet photo of the kids reading together. It is such a blessing to have them as our friends & neighbors! We ended the evening with some family photos by the tree...Bailey & George smiled nicely don't you think?


1 comment:

The Lord Family said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you're blogging! It's just like eating an elephant...one bite at a time.
Or something like that, however that saying goes!
I look forward to catching up with the photos and stories as you post them!
love ya...