
We are family....I got all my sisters and me! Cheryl, myself, Debbie, Kim & Tracey. We seldom take a photo of all five girls but I am so glad we did. YaYa cooked a great dinner and the whole family ate together. After dinner we did our Crazy Christmas Exchange! It was fun as always & we even made a few after the game trades so everyone went home with something they could use! One more quick story... on the kids shopping trip to the dollar store they selected soaps, hair bows, cards and a ring for all their cousins. Alli also wanted to pick something out for Aunt Kimmy (keep in mind that Kim went blind 4 years ago). Here is how the conversation went....
A "Mama, what about this bath scubby for Aunt Kimmy?
Me "I am sure she would like that"
A "It is perfect since she can't see it she can feel it and it is so soft"
Me "Alli, that is so thoughtful...she will love it!"
A "Ok...but Mama...What is her favorite color?"
Me "Purple!!!"

All the cousins
1 comment:
I love these family photos!!!
Post a Comment