Friday, June 25, 2010

You can never catch up if you don't start!

Hello bloggy world! Yes it has been a long six months since last I posted. Not that I haven't thought about you or even picked up the computer numerous times to start but you see I have a problem. When I get behind on things...I feel overwhelmed. Honestly it doesn't take much...just ask my family how quickly the laundry builds up. Then one day I just set my mind to it and get it all done. Aaaahhh the satisfaction of completing something. But reality kicks in and I don't always have time to complete something all at once. So one load at a time I will catch up on laundry & one blog post at a time I will update on all that we have been up to since December. Thank you for hanging in there! Let's try to recap month by month!

No comments: