Monday, December 15, 2008
Am I smarter than a 6 year old???
One more funny detail from our long plane ride home...I think since Alli slept in the cab she was wide awake on our flight! At one point I looked out the window and saw a bunch of lights. To which I said " Oh, Alli I wonder where we are flying over now?" My quick whitted daughter reply with much dismay that I didn't know "The United States of America, Mommy!" I couldn't help but laugh...didn't dare tell her I was thinking what city!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
kim, so cute...glad you documented all the funny stories..between helping Santa, the Toothfairy...just adorable. love the pics of the bday party and of the sleepover! looks like you had a fun time in NYC. glad to have you back in bloggyland!
Girl, when you blog, you blog! I enjoyed so much reading all your post. Loved all the stories and so glad you all had a fun trip to NYC.
Post a Comment