Sunday, December 14, 2008
Helping the Toothfairy
Since I am posting so many today...you may not read from bottom to top so please read the Cache or Cash post before this to make since of the story...ok..After our adventure with the dog and the tooth we headed home to get dinner and head to bed. Well the kids to bed, I was hosting my Bible Study. After dinner Andy got the kids baths and to bed. I ran up stairs to ask Andy a question and Alli runs in "the tooth fairy came! she came already!" Much to my surprise I looked at Andy & he looked at me! "Let me show you," she exclaimed. Off to her room we went to discover under her pillow... a noodle necklace & a shiny quarter! She was so excited but told us she thought it was Caden. But not wanting risk it, she went right to bed and hoped that the tooth fairy would still come! I went to ask Caden about the findings..."Mom, I didn't know if the tooth fairy would be busy tonight and I didn't want Alli to be disappointed". He is so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is definitely a CLASSIC family story that will be told for years. I love it! Love, YaYa
Post a Comment